Monday, January 1, 2007

Great start to a new year!

What wonderful news to get right before Christmas and the new year. We are expecting our first baby! Finally. We were very excited to find out and very happy to share our news. I am 7 weeks along and due in August. I have been feeling pretty good up until a few days ago when I am not always sure about food and could take three naps a day if I was able to. My first doctor appointment is on the 11 so I guess I'll have more news after that. Happy new year to everyone!

7 comments:

mopsy/popsy said...

This baby is already smarter than we are --- he/she has a blog? ----what's a blog? Guess we'll learn with him/her as he/she grows. What a wonderful way to keep in touch. Congratulations!!! We are soooo excited!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You are in for a wonderful ride. Debby and Michael

Derek and Laurie LeJeune said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! Love the blog...very Irish motif!

Rochelle said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

~d said...

HOLY CRAP, Sasquatch!
I am SOOOO EXCITED!
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I can't wait to tell Preppy!
Over here in blogland I am
~d he is the husband and the offspring are Things 1 and 2.

CONGRAT-U-FLIPPIN-LATIONS!

Huurah!!!!

Much Love,
~d

~d said...

P.S. may I add you as a link on my page?

(smile)
CLICK ME!

~d said...

ACK!
It has been since the 11th!
(what does the doctor say?!)