Thursday, December 11, 2008

Are pigs flying?

They must be somewhere because it snowed in New Orleans this morning! Colin uttered a questioning "Ugh" as we were walking into the kitchen and I was shocked when I looked out of the window. I looked around to make sure my neighbor's house wasn't on fire and what I was seeing wasn't ash falling before going to get Kevin. It was snow and a lot of it by our standards. It continued for a good 2-3 hours and made for some pretty pictures. It was very wet and messy, but we bundled Colin up and went out. He walked in the grass and stumbled and had to put his hands down in the snow. He was ready to go in after that. I was glad that this was one of my off days and got to stay in and enjoy this rare treat with the family. It was beautiful to see, but I'm glad we don't have it all winter!















No comments: